Alda’s Annual General Meeting was held on 19th of October 2020, via Zoom due to ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
A new board was elected, consisting of the following people:
* Þorvarður B. Kjartansson, BSc Computer Science
* Sævar Finnbogason, PhD student in Philosophy and Democracy Studies
* Kristján Gunnarsson, Molecular Biologist and Computer Scientist
* Guðmundur D. Haraldsson, MSc in Cognitive & Decision Sciences, BS in Psychology
* Bára Jóhannesdóttir, MA sociology, BA modern studies
* Guðmundur Hörður Guðmundsson, environmentologist, historian
* Anna Margrét Pétursdóttir, BA in Politics, MSc student in Politics of Conflict, Rights and Justice við School of African and Oriental Studies, London.
First meeting of the board will be held soon.