Alda’s Annual General Meeting was held on 12th of October 2019, at Barónsstígur 3, Reykjavík.
A new board was elected, consisting of the following people:
* Þorvarður B. Kjartansson, BSc Computer Science
* Sævar Finnbogason, PhD student in Philosophy and Democracy Studies
* Kristján Gunnarsson, Molecular Biologist and Computer Scientist
* Guðmundur D. Haraldsson, MSc in Cognitive & Decision Sciences, BS in Psychology
* Bára Jóhannesdóttir, MA sociology, BA modern studies
* Guðmundur Hörður Guðmundsson, environmentologist, historian
* Snædís Björnsdóttir, Literature Student, University of Iceland
First meeting of the board will be held soon.